Our OKQ Implementation Manual includes:
- ONE KEY QUESTION® Implementation Agreement Letter
- Assessment & Inventory of Health Center and Staff Before Roll Out
- Implementation Strategies for ONE KEY QUESTION®
- Potential Implementation Barriers and Solution Options
- Sample Pregnancy Intention Screening Questionnaire
- Preconception Care Checklist for Providers & Best-Practice Contraceptive Care
- Basic Data Collection
- Contraception health education materials– Reproductive Health Access Project fact sheets
- Preconception health education materials– CDC 10 steps
- Show Your Love– Preconception health campaign
Provider Education Materials:
Providing Quality Family Planning Services: Recommendations from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the US Office of Population Affairs (QFP): 2014 recommendations for use by all reproductive health and primary care providers with patients who are in need of services related to preventing or for achieving pregnancy.
- Information for medical professionals on integrating evidenced-based contraceptive care into their practice through the Reproductive Health Access Project .
- Review a brief case study on reproductive health topics through ARHP’s Clinical Minute. In 15 minutes, providers can earn CE/CME credit while improving clinical skills.
- Before, Between and Beyond Pregnancy is a resource for clinicians who want to learn more about preconception health with short, engaging modules filled with practical information.
- The Oregon Health Authority: Reproductive and Sexual Health > Reproductive Health Providers Resources
- Sexual Health and Your Patient: A Provider’s Guide: 2016 manual by the National Coalition for Sexual Health